Friday 19 August 2011

The Right Icing Bag

I had used icing bags before in the past, but not with any great success, so I needed to up my game and learn a bit about icing.  I knew the basics; how to bake a cake, how to make butter icing and fondant goes on top.  I had no idea about anything else.
*Not my actual tin, but one just like it

I got myself an icing bag with plastic nozzles from the super market and vowed to practise.  However, I then got taling about it with a work friend and she mentioned icing pipes and offered to lend me hers to see if I got on with it better than bags.  I was immediately online looking at icing pipes and later searching where or where could I buy one that day, thus allowing me to go home and make more cake. One trip to Argos later and I had my tala icing pipe set.

No comments:

Post a Comment